Сәлеметсіз бе, Қонақ
Қолданушының аты Құпия сөз: Мені есте сақта
  • Страница:

ТАҚЫРЫП: Exploring English: Language and Culture courses from British Council

Exploring English: Language and Culture courses from British Council 4 years 2 months ago #1145

• MRS Kassenova
  • САЙТТА ЖОҚ
  • Захожу иногда
  • Never say never
  • Thank you received: 9
  • Атағы: 17
Hello,

I’m looking forward to welcoming you to Exploring English: Language and Culture next month. The course will consist of a variety of videos, language activities and explanations, discussions and quizzes.

In the first week, we will look at English as a global language and talk about how you feel about English. Later in the course we’ll cover topics like British music, the countryside and literature: you’ll have the chance to share your opinions about each topic and then compare them with those of your fellow learners around the world. All you need for the course is access to the internet and English at intermediate level.

The course begins on Monday 22 February 2016. We will contact you again a week before the course begins, and will also send a welcome note as soon as we have started. If you have any questions or feedback before the course starts, I won’t be able to answer you personally, but please look at FutureLearn’s help pages.

Best wishes,

Simon Carrie
Lead educator
British Council
Welcome to my web-site
kassenova.jimdo.com/
Администратор жалпыға хабар жазуға тиым салған
  • Страница: