HOW TO PASS TOEFL&IETLS online course 1 год 1 мес. назад #3289

• MRS Kassenova
  • MRS Kassenova аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Захожу иногда
  • Never say never
  • Спасибо получено: 9
Dear
HOW TO PASS TOEFL&IETLS online course Participant!

This
is a kind reminder to complete the ORIENTATION MODULE for the online course. This module will help you to understand how to learn effectively online and also how to access the materials of the online course.

On
Tuesday, April, 3rd we will also have an online real-time meeting in zoom.us where I will explain again what you should do during the course and will also answer your questions.

The
meeting is at 20.00 Astana time and 7.00 am in Pacific time zone.

The
link to access the meeting is zoom.us/j/403949519

Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now
zoom.us
Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, chat, and webinars across mobile, desktop, and room systems. Zoom Rooms is the original software-based conference room solution used around the world in board, conference, huddle, and training rooms, as well as executive offices and classrooms. Founded in 2011, Zoom helps businesses and organizations bring their teams together in a frictionless environment to get more done. Zoom is a private company headquartered in San Jose, CA.

I
will open the meeting 10-15 minutes early for you to check your connection, sound and audio.

If
you do not have a chance to attend this meeting, we will send you a recording.

The
course will start on April, 2nd, 2018 but I will open access to week 1 of HOW TO PASS TOEFL&IELTS online course after our online meeting on Tuesday, 3rd.

Looking
forward to see you.

Feel free to contact us at
Этот адрес электронной почты защищен от спам-ботов. У вас должен быть включен JavaScript для просмотра.
if you have any questions.

Yelena Feoktistova and the Team
Welcome to my web-site
kassenova.jimdo.com/
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.
  • Страница: